Covid-Secure Procedures at Cloud Nine Beauty Salon West Byfleet, Surrey
The safety of our clients and team is always our top priority at Cloud Nine. We want you to relax and enjoy your appointment, while feeling safe at our salon. Our team have worked hard to ensure that our Covid-Secure procedures fit as seamlessly as possible with the calm and welcoming atmosphere you expect to find at our salon.
Please read the following information carefully because by booking your next appointment with us, you are agreeing to adhere to these conditions.
The ‘New Normal’ at Cloud Nine
Our staff are fully trained in the latest procedures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, in accordance with government guidelines. Your safety is our top priority, so we are going above and beyond to provide you with a salon experience which is as hygienic as possible, all from a social distance from you and other members of the team.
The salon is regularly deep cleaned in preparation for your arrival, and it will be cleaned thoroughly every day before and between appointments. Because of this, you can expect less people in the salon during your visit so we can always maintain outstanding hygiene standards, as well as properly implement social distancing.
Because of the costs of salon closure, lower salon capacity, and preparing the salon for our ‘New Normal’, we have implemented a slight price increase for all our services. We hope that you can appreciate that this was a difficult decision for us – we have not increased our prices since 2016.
Changes to Our Salon
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception, and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We have a new PPE station at the entrance to the salon which will be equipped with all the materials needed to prevent the spread of infection during your visit.
- There will be markers on the floor which will allow us to maintain social distancing.
- A protective screen will be arriving shortly which will be placed at reception to separate you from our receptionist.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located around the salon. You will be asked to sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon, including keeping doors and windows open wherever possible.
- Our staff will be wearing full protective equipment, including gloves, visors, disposable aprons, and masks, to avoid spreading infection to our guests. Disposable PPE will be used where necessary but more sustainable alternatives will be provided wherever possible.
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We are social distancing in communal staff areas. Staff have been trained to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
Our Covid Secure Routine
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the treatments we offer to ensure they can be offered safely.
- The gaps between appointments has been increased to avoid overlap and maintain social distancing. This allows us to clean the salon between each guest. All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment as per normal.
- If members of staff exhibit symptoms, they will quarantine at home and you will be served by another member of our team. If most of our staff exhibit symptoms, we will unfortunately have to close the salon again and reschedule any planned appointments.
- You will only see one of our dedicated team throughout your visit to avoid contact. Your therapist will remain in the room with you throughout your treatment to avoid the need for extra PPE.
- Your therapist will wash their hands before and after your appointment in accordance with NHS and government guidelines.
- At the end of your appointment you will be asked to pay by card as we will not be able to accept cash from you for hygiene reasons.
When You Arrive
- Your visit to the salon will be a more personalised experience because less people will be at each appointment slot to maintain social distancing and hygiene standards.
- When you arrive, we will greet you warmly but from a social distance.
- Where possible, we will escort you straight to your treatment room to avoid congestion.
- Because we must stick to our strict cleaning routine, it is essential that you turn up to your appointment on time. If you turn up too late, you will be turned away and unfortunately you will still be charged.
- When you arrive at the salon, we will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If the reading is too high, we will have to turn you away and book you a new appointment.
- After we’ve checked your temperature, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and collect your PPE from our PPE station at the door.
Preparing for Your Visit
- All guests at our salon are asked to wear a mask at all times while they are here, so please bring a mask if possible. If you don’t own a mask, we have a PPE station at the entrance to our salon where you can pick up a disposable one.
- It is essential that you pre-book your appointment with us – no walk-ins are allowed! If you would like to cancel, please warn us at least 48 hours in advance so that we can swap your appointment with someone else.
- The 48-hour rule does not apply if you start exhibiting coronavirus symptoms. If this is the case, please DO NOT enter our salon. We will understand and book an alternative appointment time for you.
- We ask that you DO NOT enter the salon if a member of your household exhibits symptoms of the coronavirus OR if you have been advised to self-isolate by the Track and Trace service.
- We unfortunately will not be providing refreshments during your visit, so we ask that you bring your own water bottle. Please note that we will not permit any other food or drink in the salon for hygiene reasons.
- To keep the number of people in the salon to a minimum, we ask that you come to your appointment alone, unless you require a carer to come with you.
- Please pay by card where possible but cash will be accepted.
We’re Looking Forward Welcoming You To Our Beauty Salon in West Byfleet!
We hope that all our hard work here at Cloud Nine will allow you to enter our beauty salon with peace of mind.
To book your appointment or ask any questions about how we’re coping with Covid, please call our salon on 01932 352205 . If you want to keep up with the latest news from our salon, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We look forward to seeing you soon!