Relaxing Massages at Cloud Nine Beauty Salon in West Byfleet
If you are looking for the perfect gift for that special person in your life then you can’t go wrong with a professional massage. Gift vouchers from Cloud Nine Beauty in West Byfleet are an ideal gift for mums, sisters, daughters, aunts, friends and men who like to look and feel good.
Gift vouchers, valid for three months, are available for any treatment or product. They can be bought from our reception or call 01932 352 205.
Our salon is situated midway between Woking and Weybridge
Hot Stone Massage
During a hot stone massage, the techniques of a regular massage are applied. However, the therapist also works with hot stones that are placed on specific parts of the body. The stones are smooth and flat and usually made of volcanic rock type called basalt. These particular stones are chosen because they retain heat.
Back & Shoulders 45min – £45
Full Body 60min – £65
Swedish massage is a whole-body therapeutic massage treatment that works the soft tissues and muscles to help restore health- creating a calming and balancing effect on the nervous system.
Unlike Deep Tissue massage, Swedish Massage uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger where there is thicker muscle coverage. This adjustment of pressure makes it an ideal massage for relaxation.
Best known for soothing tight muscles and boosting well-being, Swedish massage also offers a whole host of other health benefits, including:
· Easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
· Improving blood circulation and blow flow throughout the body
· Helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple and improving range of motion
· Reducing emotional and physical stress
· Easing back pain and chronic pain
Swedish Back & Shoulders Massage 30min – £40 / Swedish Full Body Massage 60min – £58
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is a technique that focuses on the deeper layers of body tissue. It aims to release the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow and deeper strokes on the contracted areas, either following or going across the fibres of the muscles, tendons and fascia.
Deep tissue massage is used to release chronic muscle tension, treating tight knots, help break up and eliminate scar tissue. This massage usually focuses on more specific areas and it differs from Swedish massage, whose primary aim is to help someone relax – both mind and body.
Both types of massage have their value, but Deep Tissue/ Therapeutic Massage will be seen to have the edge as it has the ability to keep tissues in a good state of health as well as improving the quality of life.
Benefits of Deep tissue Massage:
· Muscular system – softens hard fibrous muscles, separates adherent fibres, allows circulation and therefore nutrients to reach cellular areas, “clean” cells by removing waste, relieves pain, and relieves congestion and inflammation.
· Cardiovascular system – helps move blood in blood vessels and assists the calf in returning venous blood, especially in the lower extremities.
· Skin- improves circulation to the skin, moisturizes dry and scaly skin, improves skin tone, helps reduce the buildup of cellulite.
· Skeletal system- improves joint range of motion, clears deposits and debris from old bone injuries, restores damaged ligaments and tendons, enhances effectiveness of more specific treatment (osteopath/ chiropractic/physiotherapy etc.) and improves posture.
· Nervous system – Releases trapped nerves in soft tissue, and congestion along nerve pathways.
· Respiratory system releases restrictions in breathing muscles, promotes postural improvement which reduces crowding of lungs, and removes congestion in lung and rib area. You will be able to choose the length of your treatment and the therapist will tailor the massage to your needs.
30min – £45 / 45min – £50 / 60min – £65
Pure massage is a deep tissue massage with a specific routine and pressure adjusted to the client’s needs, using myofascial release and trigger points.
30min – £45 / 45min – £50 / 60min – £65
Relax Scalp Massage
A scalp, neck and shoulders massage to relieve any stress and tension. The scalp is massaged along with pressure points. This treatment promotes hair growth by increasing oxygen in the hair follicles which stimulates growth and health, prevents headaches and migraines, relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety, boosts memory capabilities, improves sleeping and improves Blood circulation of cerebral spinal fluid.
30min – £42
Reflexology is a non-invasive complementary health therapy that can be effective in promoting deep relaxation and wellbeing by reducing stress in people’s lives. It is a touch therapy that is based on the theory that different points on the feet, lower leg, hands, face or ears correspond with different areas of the body and reflexologists work these points and areas. Reflexology can be used safely alongside standard healthcare to promote better health for their clients.
45min – £50