Coronavirus Precautions at Cloud Nine Beauty West Byfleet
In light of the on-going outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Cloud Nine would like to reassure our clients that we have put in place additional steps to address the growing concerns.
To ensure that our Clients and Team stay as safe as possible during this time we are doing the following:
- Hand sanitiser is available for all clients.
- On an hourly basis, we are sanitising all hard surfaces, handles, bathrooms and anywhere that is in constant use alongside our normal cleaning regime with an anti-viral industrial use sanitiser. All areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- The salon is deep cleaned every evening, with particular attention to door handles, taps, toilet flushes and other areas of multiple contact.
- Towels are washed on a high temperature after each use.
- Our Reception team are cleaning the credit card machines regularly using anti-bacterial wipes
We are following all Government and NHS guidelines to ensure all our safety and with that in mind, we would kindly ask that before making an appointment you ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you travelled abroad or to any UK virus hit locations within the last two weeks?
2. Do you have cold / flu-like symptoms?
3. Are you, or is anyone in your household, feeling unwell?
If any of the above apply to you and you have an appointment, please contact us on 01932 352205 to reschedule.
When visiting Cloud Nine please wash your hands thoroughly before you leave home and please use the sanitiser placed on the reception desk on arrival.
We want things to continue normally as far as possible during these challenging times and we value your co-operation in this. Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.