How to Remove Jessica GELeration Nails at Home
Jessica GELeration nails have taken the nail world by storm this year and proved super popular at Cloud Nine. With our salon currently closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we know many of you may be struggling with how to remove your gel nails at home.
We’d recommend that you purchase a Jessica Geleration Removal Kit, available online directly from Jessica Cosmetics: https://www.jessicacosmetics.co.uk/product/jessica-geleration-removal-kit/
In addition to the removal kit, you’ll also need 10 pieces of cotton wool, to cover each nail and 10 pieces of kitchen foil (approx 12 x 8 cm each).
Follow these instructions for using the removal kit:
- Remove the shine from the surface of each nail by gently buffing it with the nail file provided.
- Soak a piece of cotton wool with the Erase Soak-Off remover. Put this on the nail, making sure the cotton wool covers the whole nail.
- Use a piece of the foil you’ve prepared to tightly wrap the top half of the finger twisting it at the top. Make sure that the cotton wool is in full contact with the nail by pressing it down.
- Repeat these steps for every nail.
- Leave for 15 minutes, pressing down the foil from time to time to make sure that the cotton wool is in full contact with the nail.
- When 15 minutes has passed, remove the foil and cotton wool from your fingers.
- Use the orangewood stick supplied to gently lift any remaining gel from your nails, taking care not to damage the natural nail underneath.
- Check your nails and repeat steps 1 to 6 if any gel remains.
- Wash your hands using your usual soap and water.
- Massage nail oil into your nails and cuticles.
We look forward to seeing you as soon as possible to get your nails back into tip-top shape and looking gorgeous again. Keep in touch via social media to hear our latest news or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an appointment when we reopen. Please note, we are not able to respond to emails at the moment but will be in touch as soon as we open our doors again.